- deepens your understanding of yourself, your relationship to your life and business – your vision, desires, life, values, limited thinking, strengths
- enables you to make sustainable changes to your business and personal life that build your confidence, esteem, resilience, agility and ability to deliver outstanding results
- transforms unresolved barriers in your thinking and life experiences
- puts you back in the driver’s seat knowing how to use a positive, possibility focused mindset
- boosts your energy and your ability to access your greatest potential.
As a psychologist, I draw upon my work in the arena of positive psychology, strengths and mindset as well as Gestalt techniques, solution-focused thinking and a whole person approach to facilitate a journey that transforms your experience of yourself, your life and your work.
I am a Strengthscope™ Master Practitioner, and a LuminaSpark Practitioner. Strengthscope™ is the only strengths psychometric tool approved by the British Psychological Society, and I facilitate sessions on an individual or team basis using Strengthscope™, Strengthscope360™, StrengthscopeTeam™ and StrengthscopeLeader™. I also run training sessions for teams to understand how to use their strengths to develop their careers, resilience and to use strengths-focused interviewing. I gained my Practioner Diploma in Coaching from The Academy of Executive Coaching.
I have worked with clients from a range of business backgrounds, small and large including being a Strengths coach, consultant and trainer at Henley Business School.
One-to-one coaching sessions range from £300 to £1500 per session.
How to Book
Please contact Danica on 07739 967841 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a discovery session to identify what your goals might be and how coaching sessions with me could support you in realising those goals.
A 48 hour notice is required to cancel or change your appointment, otherwise the full single session fee will be charged.