Are you ready to awaken the heart-centred conscious teacher within and share your message to inspire more and more people?
Or are you an existing spiritual teacher, facilitator or leader who would like to deepen your own experience of designing and presenting exciting opportunities for our own and others’ growth and evolution?
Would you like to develop confidence to share deep and profound truths in a safe and supported way?
Here’s the thing. Stepping up into the role of spiritual teacher is a beautifully transformative spiritual journey itself. On top of coming to peace with fears we can have of speaking in public, being seen and heard for our own wisdom and experience, knowing what to say and how to say it, knowing how to deal with difficult questions and people who can be difficult, we often juggle other jobs with a stable income (or have given one up) and so it can seem like a struggle. I am here to help you change that. I want to show you how you can confidently share your awesome wisdom while you:
- receive and channel intense spiritual energies
- face your own resistance about stepping into your purpose
- are part of the movement that is bringing in a new paradigm of kindness, peace and love.
And that’s why I’ve developed this program to specifically help train the next generation of spiritual teachers & leaders to:
- Get crystal clear clarity on your awesome message and what you are here to teach in the world
- Hold a heart-filled sacred space
- Facilitate the transformation of your students while you help them journey to their truth
- Channel the Divine whilst holding a group energy
Hi I’m Danica and I am a spiritual teacher, psychologist, coach, trainer, entrepreneur and author with a passion for training aspiring conscious and holistic practitioners to get their message out in a much larger way as spiritual teachers – holding their hand through the whole process of content creation AND moving through the specific emotional and spiritual barriers that come with being a conscious leader and teacher.
I wanted to bring together my over 20 years’ experience as a trainer, and trainer of trainers, with my love of spirituality, which is how the Spiritual Teachers’ Accreditation Program began in 2009. What I loved the most about training trainers was enabling others to share their knowledge in interesting and insightful ways. I had met so many awesome people with amazing journeys and huge wisdom who struggled to find the confidence with groups of people, so I wanted to use my love of training to help them find their voice, strength and courage along with developing their knowledge, skills and toolkit as well.
I draw upon my journey of learning and teaching about angels, the stars, meditation, spirit, connecting with Source/God/Goddess, healing, colour, sound, energy, intuition, strengths and mindset – with love, compassion, a cheeky spirited sense of humour and the odd reference to Star Wars.
In addition to 12 awesome weekly 90 minute webinars, which you will be able to download and keep, including a Q&A session, you will receive lots of free bonus materials including handouts, reading materials, videos, templates, checklists, and meditations. You will prepare and deliver awesome sessions and gain valuable experience. You will also be welcomed to a powerful and supportive online community and an optional Facebook group where you can share ideas with other awesome and inspiring teachers!
You will also get a copy of The Spiritual Teachers’ Handbook as an e-book.
In addition to doing this journey yourself, you can do a group booking of 2 of you, up to 6 of you – or even up to 12 – and then meet up in person to listen to the tutorials and do the exercises together – grow, learn, transform and evolve together.
Together we will cover:
Week 1 – Stepping into being an awesome heart-centred teacher
- What is a spiritual teacher?
- What does an awesome heart-centred spiritual teacher look like?
- What does an awesome heart-centred spiritual teacher do?
- You now and you as the greatest vision of the teacher you are evolving into.
- Your unique message – how to uncover the wisdom within you.
- Handout: Being an awesome heart-centred spiritual teacher
- Meditation: Connecting with your message
- Meditation: Your powerful message from a transformative experience
- Meditation: Your powerful message from a moment of joy
- Reading material: The Universal Story
Week 2 – The psychology of learning
- The journey of learning through a conscious awakening
- The psychology of learning
- NLP & Accelerated learning, the senses and how our brain helps us learn – and remember what we learn
- Learning styles and learning preferences
- Handout: The psychology of Learning
- Questionnaire: What is your Learning Preference?
- Questionnaire: What is you Learning Style?
Week 3 – How learning transforms the energy field
- The energy field & why it matters in learning
- How learning transforms the energy field – what happens to the energy field when we learn, and how to tap into that as a teacher
- The study of chakras – and the missing 8th chakra that helps us to truly connect
- Making a splash with colour
- Raising vibrations with sound
- Handout: How learning transforms the energy field
- Questionnaire: Your preferred intuitive senses
- Resource: Colour Balancing Chart
- Reading material: The 8th Chakra, Universal numbers & Connection
Week 4 – Designing how to spread the word
- Looking at structure – how to connect with the core message
- Breaking the sum total into its parts
- Great tips on how to get clear with the message and what your students to really know
- Making it exciting – adding a touch a variety
- Preparation v being in the flow – how to balance it just right
- Using games & exercises
- Handout: Designing how to spread the word
- Resource: Designing an Awesome Event Template
- Resource: Using games & exercises
Week 5 – Presenting with a POW! – How to wow your audience
- Using that voice!
- Shaking that booty – how to use your body to help others learn
- NLP tips
- Language & the power of your words
- Connection through communication
- Making videos, audio recordings, teleseminars and all that digital magic
- Handout: Presenting with a POW! How to wow your audience
- Reading materials: NLP & projecting your energy
- Meditation: Connecting with the powerful presenter within
- Video: Presenting, Presence & using tools
Week 6 – Being a Leader & Changemaker
- Teaching is a leadership role!
- Types of leadership
- What heart-centred authentic leadership looks and feels like
- Leadership & courage
- What is a Changemaker?
- The balance of preparation and being open to channelling / Divine inspiration
- Why authenticity matters
- Why being ourselves can be hard – and how to make it easy
- Leadership, energy & holding space
- Love – the power of loving yourself and the difference you make when you do
- Handout: Heart-centred authentic leadership
- Questionnaire: What kind of leader are you? What kind of leader do you want to be?!
- Meditation: Being in your full presence & power: loving your message & who you are
- Reading materials: How to journey to self-love
Week 7 – Humility, empowerment & ethics
- What is humility?
- The role & purpose of your ego
- True power, false power and how they relate to humility
- Shouting from the rooftops whilst being humbly in service
- Ethics – integrity, boundaries & professionalism
- Handout: Humility, empowerment & ethics
Week 8 – Holding an energetic space
- What holding is an energetic space?
- Group dynamics and energy work
- How to powerfully hold a magical sacred space
- Facilitating beautiful meditations that your students love
- Protection & energy cleansing
- Working with energy, intent, guides, angels and your Divine power to keep a high vibration
- Clearing space
- Handout: Holding an energetic space
- Meditation: Clearing space and yourself using pure unconditional love
Week 9 – The Challenges of being a Spiritual Teacher
- Arranging the practicalities – what can go wrong and how to make sure it doesn’t
- Students who make you gulp & want to run out of the door – and how to accept & love everyone
- Attracting students who are ready
- Looking after you
- Believing in you
- Serving love & humanity – whilst feeling comfortable with money
- Handout: The Challenges of being a Spiritual Teacher
- Reading material: Marketing your magic
Week 10 – Freedom from anxiety
- Why does presenting scare us?
- What can be scary and how to deal with it
- Powerful group healing journey to release fears and anxieties
- Connecting with your confidence
- Tapping into your courage
- Handout: Freedom from anxiety
- Video: Freedom from anxiety
- Meditation: Releasing anxiety & connecting with confidence
Week 11 – Running courses, retreats & online webinars
- The varied ways you can share your message with the world – and what works, and what doesn’t
- Retreats – what you need to know to run an intensive residential
- In person v online – the practicalities of the different means by which to shout it LOUD!
- Putting yourself out there – why marketing matters
- Spiritual teaching and our relationship with money
- Tips on marketing yourself authentically
- Handout: spreading the word – running courses, retreats & online webinars
- Resource: Choosing how & where you facilitate your courses
- Resource: Marketing Tips for Spiritual Teachers
- Meditation: clearing limitations with receiving money
Week 12 – Marketing for Spiritual Teachers: Getting yourself out there
- Putting yourself out there – why marketing matters
- Tips on marketing yourself authentically & ethically
- Accessible branding – what it is and why it matters
- What other products and services can you provide?
- How to make your website work for you
- Resource: Marketing Questionnaire
- Resource: Marketing Tips for Spiritual Teachers
- Meditation: connecting with your brand
Week 13 – Clearing Money & Visibility blocks
- Spiritual teaching and our relationship with money
- Why we struggle to let ourselves be visible as Spiritual Teachers
- Clearing blocks to earning a healthy income as a Spiritual Teacher
- Clearing blocks to being seen and visible as a Spiritual Teacher
- Meditation: comfort with receiving money and being seen
- Energy clearing: clearing limitations with receiving money
- Energy clearing: clearing limitations to being visible as a Spiritual Teacher
Week 14 – Your Evolving Journey & Final Q&As
- Reflecting your your journey – how you have stepped up into the awesome teacher you now are!
- Your next steps – getting your message out there
- The importance of self-development – on being a student of Life
- Your final Q&As – and a big sharing of how far we have come
- A digital collective group hug!
- Handout: Your Evolving Journey
- Meditation: You Are an Awesome Heart-Centred Conscious Spiritual Teacher
Plus! Extra Bonus Templates
- Booking form template
- Event Preparation Checklist
- 2 Evaluation Form templates
- Self-evaluation Form template
- 2 hour a week webinar including Q&As. It is necessary to be able to attend at least 9 out of 12 of these for Accreditation.
- Weekly exercises – that take between 15 minutes and 1 hour.
- Recordings of the webinars to keep and download
- The design, preparation & delivery of two x 2-hour live sessions to small groups
- The design, preparation & delivery of a workshop or course (minimum 4 hours) live after the 12-week program is complete
- One 2000 word written assignment in addition to the session evaluation submissions
- Accreditation with the Complementary Healing Association
Each session is completely live – these are NOT pre-recorded, as happens in many other virtual programs. I am present throughout each webinar, available to answer your questions, and to be holding the space as you connect with being the awesome Spiritual Teacher that you are.
The next 12 week Spiritual Teacher’s Accreditation Program will begin on Thursday 14 September 2017.
Each class will be held on a Thursday from 8-10pm (GMT) every week for 12 weeks, finishing on Thursday 14 December 2017.
What’s involved to become a Spiritual Teacher accredited by the Spiritual Teacher’s Accreditation Program & Complementary Healing Association?
This is a Certificated course, and you will receive a Certificate of Completion once you have completed the 12 week Program. If you would like to become a Spiritual Teacher accredited by the Spiritual Teacher’s Accreditation Program Complementary Healing Association, then you will have to:
- Completion of the 12 week programme (attendance at 11 of the 12 live sessions).
- The design, preparation & delivery of three x 2-hour live sessions to small groups live
- The design, preparation & delivery of one longer workshop or course (minimum 4 hours) live
- One 3000 word written assignment in addition to the session evaluation submissions
“Having met Danica some years ago, I have always been really drawn to her energy and her sunny personality. I have been to many of her classes, workshops and courses and have always found her to be an exceptional teacher with the ability of making learning fun and informative at the same time. Her genuine love and respect for all in her presence truly shows through and this is what makes being around her so much fun. She is a highly creative individual and brings insight and thought provoking discussions into every course she facilitates and along with her great wisdom in her teachings, her seminars and workshops always prove to be thoroughly informative and entertaining at the same time.
Danica is one of the few people who has that magic combination: professionalism, humility, resilience, strong work-ethic and a love of teaching which simply oozes out at every course that I have personally been on with her. Along with her genuinely caring attitude towards her peers and students alike, it’s no surprise that she is as good at all she does as she is!”
– Catrima Gabrielle, Animal Communicator & Remote Viewing Therapist www.catrima.com
“This is an exceptional course that really changed my life if you have an interest I highly recommend it!”
– Sophie Joseph, Founder of Essential Blends Skincare
“This is such an amazing course. It gave me a lot more confidence with my leadership skills, to run my own workshops and speak in front of other people, got me out of my comfort zone, really pushed me, and really helped me to grow as a person. It gave me a lot of inspiration – inspired me to create really interesting exciting content for my workshops. It was really in-depth, gave me a lot of value, was invaluable content that I had never seen before – and which have I referred to many times since the course and it has helped me run my own courses. Without this content I wouldn’t have had the same success on my courses. Well thought through, fun, inspiring, and creative.
I love Danica’s teaching style – very down to earth, she has a great sense of humor, is really insightful, intuitive, fun and interesting. She knows how to lift the energy of a group and has great intuition which she uses to give fantastic guidance and insights. As well as her great people skills, Danica’s gift is in taking something complex and making it really accessible. A completely unique and great experience!”
– Sarah Leboff, Raw Food Coach
“I had a really wonderful time doing this course. A truly enriching experience and I feel very fortunate to have been able to be on it. It was clear that it was extremely well constructed, it flowed brilliantly and was delivered seamlessly. Danica is very conscientious and made us all feel relaxed. I’ve come away from the Accredited Spiritual Teacher’s Program much more confident and have implemented the skills I’ve learned not just as a spiritual teacher but as a manager in a corporate business. It’s truly empowering stuff.”
– Cavan Boyle, Spiritual Teacher
“Danica was born to teach and with the skills and confidence you learn on this course, you will feel equipped to run workshops and seminars even if you have never taught before. The resources provided, along with Danica’s attention to detail is outstanding and any question or query you may have will always be thoroughly addressed by Danica. Throughout every stage of your learning she will guide and empower you, resulting in you being a very capable, conscientious and heart-centred teacher. I cannot recommend this course highly enough.”
– Joolz Perry, Photographer
What’s the investment?
Your investment for all of the webinars, materials and bonus materials is £650.
This can be paid in full at the time of booking or in instalments (3 monthly payments of £165 – total payment £495).
Be one of the first 5 people to book and get yourself a free 60 minute Spiritual Teacher mentoring/coaching session with me to have any time after week 7 on the Program (worth £150).
How to Book
I am committed to ensuring that every teacher that takes part in the Spiritual Teacher’s Accreditation Program is ready to step into their leadership, and delivering the highest quality experiences to others. In order to do so, each person welcomed onto the Program is required to have a 20 minute pre-course telephone call with Danica.
Please contact Danica via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07739 967841 (between 10am and 3pm Mon-Fri) for more information and to arrange a call to discuss the Program.