Are you a spiritual teacher, leader, facilitator, changemaker or truthseeker ready to take what you do to the next level?
Or are you feeling called to step into being a a spiritual teacher, leader, facilitator, changemaker or truth seeker for the first time, sharing your knowledge, experience and wisdom to inspire more and more people?
Would like to deepen your experience of what it means to facilitate our own and others’ growth and evolution?
Would you like to build your confidence to share deep and profound truths about our world and how we can facilitate lasting and positive change in a safe and supported way?
It can be a challenge living with a powerful inner wisdom and finding the courage to share it with others, wondering how to present and share it in ways that are meaningful for them, and for you.
Even with many years’ experience of running courses, including to large numbers, many teachers, leaders & facilitators get caught in the trap of sharing what they think their clients or students would like to hear, afraid to truly share much deeper wisdoms, truths and experiences.
Even many popular teachers are afraid to speak up and speak out about the issues they know matter. Does that sound familiar? Do you see things happening in the world that you would like to see change, but are afraid of what your family, friends, loved ones, clients or followers might think of you if you talked about those?
Stepping up into the role of spiritual teacher is a beautifully transformative spiritual journey itself. On top of coming to peace with fears we can have of speaking in public or talking about issues we know matter, being seen and heard for our own wisdom and experience, knowing what to say and how to say it, knowing how to deal with difficult questions and people who can be difficult, knowing how to take what already do brilliantly in a new direction, we often juggle other jobs with a stable income (or have given one up) and so it can seem like a struggle.
I am here to help you change that. I want to show you how you can confidently share your wisdom while you:
- receive and channel intense spiritual energies
- face your own resistance about stepping into your purpose
- move out of staying silent about issues you know matter so that you overcome barriers to talking about what you know matters in the world from a place of leadership, presence and inner strength – and give others permission to the do the same
- feel comfortable with identifying your true message if teaching is new for you, or deepening the message you already have to share if you are an existing teacher or leader
- are part of the movement that is bringing in a new paradigm of kindness, peace and love to our planet.
I’ve developed this program to specifically help develop the new generation of spiritual teachers, facilitators, leaders and changemakers to:
- Get crystal clear clarity on your unique message and what you are here to teach in the world – or to be really clear on new directions you are to move into
- Find your voice, confidence, strength and poise in talking calmly about the issues that you know matter
- Hold a heart-filled sacred space
- Facilitate profound and meaningful transformations for your students while you help them journey to their truth
- Understand your strengths as leaders on the planet at this time and learn how to harness the energy they give you while using them
- Channel the unconditional love of Source whilst holding a powerful group energy
- Learn how to manage going through your own deep transformations (which of course intensify when you step into the role of teacher!) in a balanced way that respects boundaries and ensures the best outcomes for everyone
- Build your resilience, confidence and self-awareness so you can much more easily respond to any challenges that can arise, including unconscious projections and transference
- To feel truly connected to your inner strength and power so you can share what you really know can help bring positive and lasting change to the world, however uncomfortable those truths might be to others, whilst liberating too.
I initially created this Program for 2 reasons, but there is now a third even more pressing reason.
- I would meet amazing people, teachers and people of influence with so much knowledge and wisdom to share, but who lacked the confidence to share it and I wanted to share all my learning as a trainer of trainers to empower these wise people to confidently share their knowledge
- I would also ocassionally meet spiritual teachers and leaders with little self-awareness who wanted simply to be “gurus”, and I felt it important that we start to explore professionalism and ethics for spiritual teachers; what it means to lead and inspire with integrity, presence and self-awareness at our core
But even more importantly in our time, our collective silence has kept some things we would like to change happening. I wanted to build a program and a supportive community where we learn to talk about what we feel really matters to us, whether it is our knowledge of how we have overcome our greatest challenges or what see happening in our world. All the time, I meet people with big and small followings in the world who are afraid to speak about what they really think matters, including what they see happening in our world, and I feel we are reaching a tipping point – a time when more of us have the courage to talk openly about what matters and truly lead. This Program invites you to explore how to do that in a way that is safe for you, and from a place of strength, love, compassion, respect but also belief in yourself to make a difference.
As someone who found it hard to talk about many things – my own personal journey, my work with angels, healing and Source, my political, health and environmental perspectives, love in business – I have been on a real journey about how to share all of these aspects of our lives from a place of true presence, confidence and inner strength that ensures that we are truly heard. I can really share from experience what I have found to help in sharing what we know matters, and staying in our inner strength (and not wobbling!).
So this Program is designed to take you and your message to a whole new level no matter whether you are a teacher to small or gargantuan numbers, to give you the tools to develop what you do and how you do it – as a teacher, leader, changemaker, a person of influence, a truthseeker and truthteller.
Most importantly, it is a course to build your inner strength, your presence and your inner power so that you can confidently shine a light on the shadow of the world and be part of the movement for positive, peaceful and lasting change.
It is a course to FREE YOU and YOUR VOICE from all that stops you from truly being the great heart-filled spiritual teacher, facilitator, person of influence, changemaker, truth teller you are hear to be, inspiring others to step up and do the same.
Hi I’m Danica and I am a spiritual teacher, psychologist, coach, trainer, entrepreneur, author, poet & baker with a passion for training conscious teachers, facilitators, changemakers and holistic practitioners to develop their inner strength, awareness, knowing and understanding as leaders with a powerful (and perhaps evolving) message. I really feel its time that we recognise the significance of what we do, whilst at the same time building our core strength, resilience and inner power as we step forward to inspire change in even more profound and powerful ways. I feel it truly important to support others through the whole process of content creation AND moving through the specific emotional and spiritual barriers that come with being a conscious leader & teacher.
I wanted to bring together my over 20 years’ experience as a trainer, and trainer of trainers, with my love of spirituality, which is how the Spiritual Teachers’ Accreditation Program began in 2009. What I loved the most about training trainers was enabling others to share their knowledge in interesting and insightful ways. I had met so many awesome people with amazing journeys and huge wisdom who struggled to find the confidence with groups of people, so I wanted to use my love of training to help them find their voice, strength and courage along with developing their knowledge, skills and toolkit as well. I also meet many very experienced teachers and leaders who still feel unable to share what they truly think and feel about many aspects of life, and I realised that even very successful facilitators are afraid of being truly open leaders, so I wanted to create a safe space to explore how we share all we know that needs sharing compassionately and from a place of true inner strength.
I draw upon my journey of learning and teaching about angels, starseeds, meditation, spirit, ThetaHealing, Angelic Reiki, connecting with Source/God/Goddess, healing, colour, sound, energy, intuition, strengths and mindset – with love, compassion, a cheeky spirited sense of humour and the odd reference to Star Wars.
In addition to 15 content rich weekly 2 hour webinars, which you will be able to download and keep, including a Q&A session, you will receive lots of free bonus materials including handouts, reading materials, videos, templates, checklists, and meditations. You will receive an e-copy of your unique Strengthscope® profile, and have a peer strengths coaching session.
You will prepare and deliver inspiring and innovative sessions and gain valuable experience. You will also be welcomed to a powerful and supportive online community and an optional Facebook group where you can share ideas with other remarkable and inspiring teachers!
You will also get a copy of The Spiritual Teachers’ Handbook as an e-book.
In addition to doing this journey yourself, you can do a group booking of 2 of you, up to 6 of you – and then meet up in person to listen to the tutorials and do the exercises together – grow, learn, transform and evolve together.
Together we will cover:
Week 1 – Stepping into being an awesome heart-centred teacher
- What is a spiritual teacher?
- What does an awesome heart-centred spiritual teacher look like?
- What does an awesome heart-centred spiritual teacher do?
- You now and you as the greatest vision of the teacher you are evolving into.
- Your unique message from your life – how to uncover the wisdom within you from your own personal challenges.
- Your message about the world – identifying what you really think matters and the barriers that can get in the way of you sharing these
- Handout: Being an awesome heart-centred spiritual teacher
- Meditation: Connecting with your message
- Meditation: Your powerful message from a transformative experience
- Meditation: Your powerful message from a moment of joy
- Meditation: Your message about the world
- Reading material: The Universal Story
Week 2 – The psychology of learning
- The journey of learning through a conscious awakening
- The psychology of learning
- NLP & Accelerated learning, the senses and how our brain helps us learn – and remember what we learn
- Learning styles and learning preferences
- Handout: The psychology of Learning
- Questionnaire: What is your Learning Preference?
- Questionnaire: What is you Learning Style?
Week 3 – How learning transforms the energy field
- The energy field & why it matters in learning
- How learning transforms the energy field – what happens to the energy field when we learn, and how to tap into that as a teacher
- The study of chakras – and the missing 8th chakra that helps us to truly connect
- Making a splash with colour
- Raising vibrations with sound
- Handout: How learning transforms the energy field
- Questionnaire: Your preferred intuitive senses
- Resource: Colour Balancing Chart
- Reading material: The 8th Chakra, Universal numbers & Connection
Week 4 – Designing how to spread the word
- Looking at structure – how to connect with the core message
- Breaking the sum total into its parts
- Great tips on how to get clear with the message and what your students to really know
- Making it exciting – adding a touch a variety
- Preparation v being in the flow – how to balance it just right
- Using games & exercises
- Handout: Designing how to spread the word
- Resource: Designing an Awesome Event Template
- Resource: Using games & exercises
Week 5 – Presenting with a POW! – How to wow your audience
- Using that voice!
- Shaking that booty – how to use your body to help others learn
- NLP tips
- Language & the power of your words
- Connection through communication
- The power of storytelling & how to tell them
- Making videos, audio recordings, teleseminars and all that digital magic
- Handout: Presenting with a POW! How to wow your audience
- Reading materials: NLP & projecting your energy
- Meditation: Connecting with the powerful presenter within
- Video: Presenting, Presence & using tools
Week 6 – Being a Leader & Changemaker
- Teaching is a leadership role!
- Types of leadership
- What heart-centred authentic leadership looks and feels like
- Leadership & courage
- What is a Changemaker?
- The balance of preparation and being open to channelling / Divine inspiration
- Why authenticity matters
- Why being ourselves can be hard – and how to make it easy
- Leadership, energy & holding space
- Love – the power of loving yourself and the difference you make when you do
- Truthseeking & truth telling – the sharing uncomfortable truths
- Handout: Heart-centred authentic leadership
- Questionnaire: What kind of leader are you? What kind of leader do you want to be?!
- Meditation: Being in your full presence & power: loving your message & who you are
- Reading materials: How to journey to self-love
Week 7 – Your Strengths
- Your unique Strengthscope® profile
- How understanding your strengths can keep you energised, resilient and giving your best
- Strengths and leadership
- Understanding which of your strengths can go into overdrive, and why knowing this matters
- Strengths awareness and how they lead to collaboration
Bonus materials & experiences
- Your unique Strengthscope® profile
- 1-2-1 online Peer Strengths Coaching session
- Handout: Powerful coaching questions that everyone need know!
Week 8 – Humility, empowerment & ethics
- What is humility?
- The role & purpose of your ego
- True power, false power, strengths and how they relate to humility
- Shouting from the rooftops whilst being humbly in service
- Ethics – integrity, boundaries & professionalism
- Handout: Humility, empowerment & ethics
Week 9 – Holding an energetic space & running retreats
- What holding is an energetic space?
- Group dynamics and energy work
- How to powerfully hold a magical sacred space
- Facilitating beautiful meditations that your students love
- Protection & energy cleansing
- Working with energy, intent, guides, angels and your Divine power to keep a high vibration
- Clearing space
- Handout: Holding an energetic space
- Meditation: Clearing space and yourself using pure unconditional love
- Retreats – what you need to know to run an intensive residential
Week 10 – The Challenges of being a Spiritual Teacher
- Arranging the practicalities – what can go wrong and how to make sure it doesn’t
- Students who make you gulp & want to run out of the door – and how to accept & love everyone
- Attracting students who are ready
- Looking after you
- Believing in you
- Sharing uncomfortable truths – why we would do so and how to do so with love, presence, courage and positive effect
- Serving love & humanity – whilst feeling comfortable with money
- Handout: The Challenges of being a Spiritual Teacher
- Reading material: Marketing your magic
Week 11 – Freedom from anxiety
- Why does presenting scare us?
- What can be scary and how to deal with it
- Powerful group healing journey to release fears and anxieties
- Connecting with your confidence
- Tapping into your courage
- Handout: Freedom from anxiety
- Video: Freedom from anxiety
- Meditation: Releasing anxiety & connecting with confidence
Week 12 – Marketing for Spiritual Teachers: Getting yourself out there
- Putting yourself out there – why marketing matters
- Tips on marketing yourself authentically & ethically
- Accessible branding – what it is and why it matters
- What other products and services can you provide?
- Resource: Marketing Questionnaire
- Resource: Marketing Tips for Spiritual Teachers
- Meditation: connecting with your brand
Week 13 – Building your presence and visibility
- In person v online – the practicalities of the different means by which to shout it LOUD!
- Social media – what to do, what not to do and what to use when and how
- Building an online presence
- Your website: simple tips to help you make it work for you
- Teaching in many forms: it’s not all workshops and webinars you know!
- Tips on how to write books and blog posts
- Handout: Social Media & Website Tips
- Resource: Writing tips that work for everyone
Week 14 – Clearing Money & Visibility blocks
- Spiritual teaching and our relationship with money
- Why we struggle to let ourselves be visible as Spiritual Teachers
- Clearing blocks to earning a healthy income as a Spiritual Teacher
- Clearing blocks to being seen and visible as a Spiritual Teacher
- Meditation: comfort with receiving money and being seen
- Energy clearing: clearing limitations with receiving money
- Energy clearing: clearing limitations to being visible as a Spiritual Teacher
Week 15 – Your Evolving Journey & Final Q&As
- Reflecting your your journey – how you have stepped up into the awesome teacher you now are!
- Your next steps – getting your message out there
- The importance of self-development – on being a student of Life
- Your final Q&As – and a big sharing of how far we have come
- A digital collective group hug!
- Handout: Your Evolving Journey
- Meditation: You Are an Awesome Heart-Centred Conscious Spiritual Teacher
Plus! Extra Bonus Templates
- Booking form template
- Event Preparation Checklist
- 2 Evaluation Form templates
- Self-evaluation Form template
What is involved in the Program?
- A 2 hour weekly webinar including Q&As. (It is necessary to be able to attend at least 9 out of 12 of these live for Accreditation).
- Weekly exercises – that take between 15 minutes and 1 hour.
- Recordings of the webinars to keep and download
- The design, preparation & delivery of two x 2-hour live sessions to small groups
- The design, preparation & delivery of a workshop or course (minimum 4 hours) live after the 12-week program is complete
- One 2000 word written assignment in addition to the session evaluation submissions
- Accreditation with the Complementary Healing Association (optional)
What’s involved to become a Spiritual Teacher accredited by the Spiritual Teacher’s Accreditation Program & Complementary Healing Association?
This is a Certificated course, and you will receive a Certificate of Completion once you have completed the 12 week Program. If you would like to become a Spiritual Teacher accredited by the Spiritual Teacher’s Accreditation Program Complementary Healing Association, then you will be required to:
- Attend at least 9 out of 12 of the webinars for Accreditation live.
- Complete the weekly exercises – that take between 15 minutes and 1 hour.
- The design, preparation & delivery of two x 2-hour live sessions to small groups, with self-evaluation and student evaluations to be submitted to the Program team
- The design, preparation & delivery of a workshop or course (minimum 4 hours) live after the 12-week program is complete, with self-evaluation and student evaluations to be submitted to the Program team
- One 3000 word written assignment in addition to the session evaluation submissions, demonstrating your understanding of:
- Your development as a Spiritual Teacher, and how you see your role with your students
- Your true message: why it matters to you and how it feels to share it
- Your strengths, how you use them, and how you tone down overdrive
- The challenges you face and how you overcome them
- Self awareness: demonstrating your commitment to your continued development, awareness of how and when you can go out balance and what you need to be mindful of, and what humility means to you.
Please note: There is an additional £75 admin fee to be paid for Accreditation if you choose to take this route.
The next 15 week Spiritual Teacher’s Accreditation Program will begin on Thursday 7 September 2017.
Each class will be held on a Thursday from 8-10pm (GMT) every week for 15 weeks, finishing on Thursday 14 December 2017.
“Having met Danica some years ago, I have always been really drawn to her energy and her sunny personality. I have been to many of her classes, workshops and courses and have always found her to be an exceptional teacher with the ability of making learning fun and informative at the same time. Her genuine love and respect for all in her presence truly shows through and this is what makes being around her so much fun. She is a highly creative individual and brings insight and thought provoking discussions into every course she facilitates and along with her great wisdom in her teachings, her seminars and workshops always prove to be thoroughly informative and entertaining at the same time.
Danica is one of the few people who has that magic combination: professionalism, humility, resilience, strong work-ethic and a love of teaching which simply oozes out at every course that I have personally been on with her. Along with her genuinely caring attitude towards her peers and students alike, it’s no surprise that she is as good at all she does as she is!”
– Catrima Gabrielle, Animal Communicator & Remote Viewing Therapist www.catrima.com
“This is an exceptional course that really changed my life if you have an interest I highly recommend it!”
– Sophie Joseph, Founder of Essential Blends Skincare
“This is such an amazing course. It gave me a lot more confidence with my leadership skills, to run my own workshops and speak in front of other people, got me out of my comfort zone, really pushed me, and really helped me to grow as a person. It gave me a lot of inspiration – inspired me to create really interesting exciting content for my workshops. It was really in-depth, gave me a lot of value, was invaluable content that I had never seen before – and which have I referred to many times since the course and it has helped me run my own courses. Without this content I wouldn’t have had the same success on my courses. Well thought through, fun, inspiring, and creative.
I love Danica’s teaching style – very down to earth, she has a great sense of humor, is really insightful, intuitive, fun and interesting. She knows how to lift the energy of a group and has great intuition which she uses to give fantastic guidance and insights. As well as her great people skills, Danica’s gift is in taking something complex and making it really accessible. A completely unique and great experience!”
– Sarah Leboff, Raw Food Coach
“I had a really wonderful time doing this course. A truly enriching experience and I feel very fortunate to have been able to be on it. It was clear that it was extremely well constructed, it flowed brilliantly and was delivered seamlessly. Danica is very conscientious and made us all feel relaxed. I’ve come away from the Accredited Spiritual Teacher’s Program much more confident and have implemented the skills I’ve learned not just as a spiritual teacher but as a manager in a corporate business. It’s truly empowering stuff.”
– Cavan Boyle, Spiritual Teacher
“Danica was born to teach and with the skills and confidence you learn on this course, you will feel equipped to run workshops and seminars even if you have never taught before. The resources provided, along with Danica’s attention to detail is outstanding and any question or query you may have will always be thoroughly addressed by Danica. Throughout every stage of your learning she will guide and empower you, resulting in you being a very capable, conscientious and heart-centred teacher. I cannot recommend this course highly enough.”
– Joolz Perry, Photographer
What’s the investment?
This course is designed to support your growth as a powerful teacher, leader and changemaker on the Earth, no matter how much or how little experience you have in facilitating workshops and learning opportunities.
I would like to welcome every teacher, leader & changemaker who knows this course is what they choose, irrespective of their immediate level of influence (small groups or large auditoriums!), because I meet people at all levels who would like to continue to grow, and this Program is designed to take you from where you are right now and support your growth from that place. So I offer 4 price points, based on your level of income – everyone receives the same access to all of the Program, irrespective of payment choice. My only request is that you are in your integrity in which payment option you choose – so please choose honestly!
Choose your investment amount according to your income (either a) your PAYE income or b) your annual takings if self-employed))
Option 1: £250 (for those on benefits and incomes below £17,000 pa*)
Option 2: £495 (for those whose incomes are £17,000 – £30,000 pa)
Option 3: £750 (for those whose incomes are £30,001 – £60,000 pa)
Option 4: £995 (for those whose incomes are over £60,001 pa)
*Students are not automatically included here, as there can be a wide variation in the financial circumstances of each student, some from low income backgrounds, and some from wealthy backgrounds, so please choose your option based on your individual situation.
Please note: There is an additional £75 admin fee to be paid for Accreditation if you choose to take this route.
Places are limited, so please do book asap if you are interested. If you need a payment plan, do get in touch.
AND be one of the first 5 people to book and get yourself a free 60 minute Spiritual Teacher mentoring/coaching session with me to have any time after week 7 on the Program (worth £500).
How to Book
You can book your place using the PayPal button (below). If you have any questions of would like to discuss this further, please do contact Danica on 07739 967841 between 10 and 3 Mon-Fri or email me at email@example.com